Monday, June 11, 2012

Day Dreamers

If I could dream,
the dream I wanted to,


I would close my eyes,


And dream a dream for you.
I would give you all the world,


That you are deserving of,


And to you I would give,
My everlasting love.


I would see to it, 
That you were never sad.


And nothing your life, 
Would ever happen bad.


I would wish for you,


All things would go your way,
And you would always be happy,


Each and every day.


In my dream,


You would stay,
Just as beautiful,
As you are today.


Life for you would be as perfect,


As the blueness of the sky,
And no one would ever hurt you,


Or ever make you cry.


I know its just a dream,

But if dreams could come true,


I would close my eyes,


And dream a dream for you.

-Richard Netherland Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment