Monday, September 24, 2012

Our New Addition

We got a new addition to our family!


We found her Saturday night and rescued her Sunday.

She might be a big brown eyesore right now but soon she will be a beauty. Not sure what color yet but we will be painting her to get a shiny beautiful new look.

Not sure why I'm referring to this gigantic piano as a she and a her. I guess its because it was so very wanted and will be so very loved and appreciated in our tiny home.

I think Jack Johnson said it best...

"Do you remember when we first moved in together?
The piano took up the living room
You played me boogie-woogie I played you love songs..."




 My hub is a little bit smitten and I think the kids are to. I think as long as we have each other, even in a tiny home with now even less space to play... we will be just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment