Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Sadie

My beautiful baby girl is 2. I was reminded a few weeks ago that I didn't take any 2 year pictures of her... and she's already been 2 for a month. To be honest I didn't even plan for these to count. I made the romper she is wearing (which I am pretty proud of) and I was taking pictures of it. I am very pregnant... and I didn't get off of the picnic table bench once for these. She just stood there and let me shoot. I couldn't believe my luck. She never cooperates, but I am sure glad she did!

She is spunky and beautiful. She is full of life and unexpected moments of joy and silliness. She is the most precious little girl I could ever dream of and I can't believe I'm lucky enough to hear her call me Mom. I can't wait to see how she will change and grow over the next year of her life. I know she is going to be 3 before I can blink, so I'm going to soak up that baby face while I can. I know those arm rolls won't be there much longer and neither will that whispy hair or big tooth smile. I love her so much and I plan on making sure she spends her life knowing it. 






No comments:

Post a Comment