Monday, September 10, 2012

Real Life 4


I was out of town last week from Thursday til Sunday in Savannah. Unfortunately I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked... and it also left me without posting my Real Life photos. So here is an early week real life to catch us up. I'll do another one this Thursday.

It might seem unbelievable but I still haven't told my kids to pose... at all. Its crazy. They just love on each other, plop down and eat bananas in really cute ways, snuggle up under the covers, and flip through our photo books just because they feel like it. I am so very in love with these two little people.








p.s. In the two pictures where it looks likes my little lady is singing... she was. It might have been baby gibberish but its sounded beautiful to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment