Friday, September 6, 2013

Close Ups

Tessa is growing like a weed! I can't believe my last baby is already almost 3 months old. Its hard for me to take good baby pictures... its just not my strong point. Laying down and getting super close up is about as good as it gets. She is so beautiful, adorable, wonderful, sweet, ahh I could go on and on. She is honestly the best baby I've had, even though they have each been pretty great over all. I wish I could bottle up these next few months and revisit them whenever I wanted to. It goes by much to quick.


I'm aware that, that was basically the same picture over and over again. I couldn't help myself.

On another note I finished another project. Forgive me if you are only interested in seeing the photos... but I have to show off what I finish! It helps me keep myself in line! This is a tiny color book that I made for Tessa for Christmas! I'm trying hard to make the majority of my Christmas gifts this year and this is my first official finished gift! It was so easy and quick to make... not to mention super fun! I got the idea from here. I didn't follow the linked tutorial I just winged it, but I'm sure if I would have followed along mine might not have been so puffy and crooked. But I like it just the same either way! I think its going to be great for tiny baby hands to hold and look at! 




I embroidered the heart on the back and down the spine for a special homemade touch. I wish I would have done the word "Colors" on the front... but I'm not going to dwell on it! What do you think? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment