Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The Ellie Travel Case

I made a Ellie Travel Case! I'm honestly over the moon and so thrilled with it I could burst! 

Sadly, and not so sadly... its not for me. Its for one of my swap partners in the Handmade Birthday Club! Its such a awesome swap to be a part of, I absolutely love it... and I've only received half of my gifts so far! Its so much fun getting the fun mail I could burst each time I get a package! I hope everyone else feels the same way when they receive their packages from me!

Now all about the Ellie...

I'm a beginner bag maker... as in this was my first one!

I've made tote bags (obviously considering my last post) and I've made one zipper pouch before... which was not anything spectacular at all. So I'm pretty thrilled with myself. 

The zipper isn't quite even on each side and the zipper tabs are a little pinched. The lining is a little bunchy and the handles aren't quite even... BUT overall I think it was a good first try! 


 I can guarantee that I will be making one for myself in the very near future! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment