Saturday, May 24, 2014

Spontaneous Pics

I spontaneously took some new pictures of the kids. We were going out to dinner, so they were all matchy and adorable. Plus I had about 30 minutes before my husband got home. It was so beautiful outside and I just knew that I couldn't not take their pictures. I am so glad I did. 

My kids literally melt me. This feeling came as I was editing the photos, not as I was taking them. It took more bribing and a few more "sit down right now's" than I care to mention. But regardless of the extreme struggle I had without my partner in crime making silly faces behind me, it was a success. 



 In some of these I caught a few glimpses of what Griffin and Sadie will look like when they get older, which is so bittersweet. Part of me wants to keep them this size forever, and the other part is excited for the new adventure each age brings. They are so full of life and so amazing, I am one lucky Mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment