Sunday, June 8, 2014

B & D Engagement Session

This engagement session was awesome, not only because she is an old friend of mine, but because we shot in her VW camper van! Yes! I am practically swooning, my complete obsession with getting a vintage camper of my own might have a bit to do with it! Shooting time took all of 20 minutes, and somehow felt effortless. I loved every minute of it.

For their honeymoon they are driving this magical little van across the country, from NC to Washington state, where they will live! They are taking as much time as they want and having the adventure of a life time. Editing these photos I felt as if I just happened upon them, parked in a random field somewhere. It felt as if they were already on their trip, and I was just capturing the daily life they will live. The little glances I caught hold so much love, and the dance party they had was perfect. I'm so happy for them and can't way to follow along their adventure through photos and posts that they write! 


I swear, this is my dream trip. I hope one day, when my three amazing kids are grown and gone that I can do something similar with my hub. And hopefully sooner than that I will find that perfect vintage trailer to make our own. We will take the most amazing trips with our kids and one summer at a time we will show them our country. We will lead them on adventures that they will hopefully remember forever and that will mold them into the wonderful people I know they will be. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Amber - these are amazing! I'm super impressed that you can crank out such wonderful photos in a such a spontaneous and short shoot! You are super talented. It was so lovely to spend the evening with you and your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm so happy to hear that you love them! I'll get them in the mail to you sometime this week! It was so great catching up with you to! :)

      Delete